Clients, sectors & work
- Navas drinks are a South West tonic water brand who pride themselves in their tasty product and focus on environmental impact through their partnership with The Eden Project. We were introduced through another client and engaged immediately with the Shift B Corp journey. Though a small team, we found a viable pathway to B Corp certification.
- When Oscar and Will first started Future Shift, we set up shop in the local co-working space of Future Leap during the Covid-inhibiting year of 2021. It was here that we first met Ed Garrett, founder of Garrett Creative and due to it being a small amount of people not working from home – developed a great relationship. It wasn’t until a couple years later that Ed came to us needing some guidance on their B Corp journey. Having already used 2 B Corp consultants – they were still struggling to get over the B Corp line.
- Jessica Smith and Steven Bennett-Day came to us having already completed the assessment internally, however had fallen shy of the B Corp passing score and therefore were looking for some guidance to get over the line. As an impact-driven founder, Steven was extremely conscious that he did not want to do good for the sake of doing good, but rather drive initiatives that would make deep material changes to the business.
- We first met Julia, their lead Sustainability Consultant, at a conference given to members of the University of the West of England’s Business and Entrepreneurship degree. Realising that we both occupy different spaces within the sustainability consulting industry, our relationship grew and they came to us looking for guidance on attaining B Corp certification. We thus embarked on the 3 step B Corp programme.
- We first met Alison, the founder of Wonderland at Goodfest down in Cornwall 2022. This was late into the evening, and if I recall correctly on a dancefloor. Anyway, we managed to remember each others details and recall the conversation about their B Corp journey amidst the ABBA blaring in the background and began supporting them through Baselining.
- Having successfully created many digital design products for high-profile clients, Studio Graphene became interested in the B Corp certification late in 2022. They thought this new certification could help them attract the right talent and make them stand out in their sector. Consequently, based on a significant recommendation from another company in their industry, Studio Graphene reached out to Future Shift, needing support with their BIA assessment. Given the international spread of Studio Graphene’s offices, there was concern about how this would work within B Corp’s rigorous Assessment and whether the certification was just plain out of reach for the company.
- Sustainability: what’s love got to do with it?
- Individuals vs. corporations: In defence of personal action
- Thank you for being part of our second year – Merry Shiftmas!
- How to think about sustainability
- One small step in the fight for a sustainable future, one giant leap for Future Shift
- Introducing Product-Led Consulting
- How sustainability is going to change your life
- Dystopian Anger: Our Why
- Working Towards Mediocrity
- A Deeper Look at our Logo: Watches and Jellyfish
- What About… Blue Carbon?
- How to Spot Greenwash in Sustainability Reporting: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Net Zero Race Problem
- 3 Marine Friendships for World Ocean Day
- Sustainability 101: The Big Picture Part I
- Sustainability 101: A Brief History of Sustainability
- Embracing the Circular Economy: 3 Lessons from Bhutan
- The Sustainability Youth Deficit
- Sustainability 101: Origin and Definition
- Happy International Women’s Day to a few of my favourite women