We believe that all businesses (not just big corporations) deserve equal access to the highest level of sustainability, reporting and certifications.
We’re proud to have delivered simple and effective sustainability through our partnerships; with an added flavour of activism-aligned thought.
Through the Shift Implementation Platform and Product-Led Consulting methodology, we’re redesigning what sustainability means to business.
Meet the Shifters
Meet the Shifters
Will is a firm believer that optimal results are achieved when relationships are nurtured with a harmonious balance of excitement and trust. He understands the importance of fostering a culture that not only embraces challenges but also sees them as opportunities for innovation. With a background in marine science, Will also possesses a profound appreciation for aquatic life.
Tom is a committed advocate for holistic sustainability. Accustomed to solving intricate problems as a Climate scientist, he takes a rigorous approach to generate innovative solutions. Having also worked with some of the biggest UK-based charities and NGOs in Southern Africa, Tom brings a people-centred focus to every business he consults with.
A long-time associate of Future Shift, Oli mentors the team at Future Shift on leadership, top level business strategy and creating conditions of consulting excellence for Future Shift Clients. Oli is an experienced leader with a demonstrated history of leading digital change initiatives and business development, across a variety of sectors and industries.
The best way to get to know us is through our blog, Shift Thinking…
- Sustainability: what’s love got to do with it?
- Individuals vs. corporations: In defence of personal action
- Thank you for being part of our second year – Merry Shiftmas!
- How to think about sustainability
- One small step in the fight for a sustainable future, one giant leap for Future Shift
- Introducing Product-Led Consulting
- How sustainability is going to change your life
- Dystopian Anger: Our Why
- Working Towards Mediocrity
- A Deeper Look at our Logo: Watches and Jellyfish
- What About… Blue Carbon?
- How to Spot Greenwash in Sustainability Reporting: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Net Zero Race Problem
- 3 Marine Friendships for World Ocean Day
- Sustainability 101: The Big Picture Part I
- Sustainability 101: A Brief History of Sustainability
- Embracing the Circular Economy: 3 Lessons from Bhutan
- The Sustainability Youth Deficit
- Sustainability 101: Origin and Definition
- Happy International Women’s Day to a few of my favourite women